What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling your Home
Correct pricing and proper preparation are crucial! When it's time to move, I will help you set the highest yet most compelling price for your home based on careful, thorough research of current competition, recent sales, and buyer activity in the market place. I will promote, advertise, and show your property to other agents and prospective buyers; negotiate the purchase contract; oversee inspections; handle all necessary paperwork; and get you to a successful closing. You can relax. I will take care of everything you need, from start to close.
As your Realtor, I will:
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards, including maintaining complete confidentiality
- Outline and walk you through the home sale process
- Provide effective marketing strategies
- Research and explain what is going on in the local real estate market
- Evaluate and carefully track competing homes and how they are positioned
- Negotiate effectively to achieve what is in your best interest
- Manage details, track progress, and provide you support throughout the process
Preparation and Pricing
My goal is to get your home under contract in 30 days or less. Research shows homes that go under contract in the first 30 days sell at a higher percentage of the listing price than those remaining on the market for longer periods of time, so preparation, pricing, staging, and marketing the home appropriately are crucial to success. Many prospective buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do, so it is essential to prepare a house to attract a majority of the target market. I will make your home appealing in order to get top dollar and sell quickly. I will advise you on staging, small repairs, and minor improvements that can make the difference between a home going under contract quickly and one failing to attract buyers
To find out more about selling your home, click here